CompTIA Project+ (PK0-004) Basic Bundle
What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exams or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest PK0-004 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Identify the fundamentals of project management
- Initiate a project
- Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement
- Develop a work breakdown structure and activity lists
- Develop a project schedule and identify the critical path
- Plan project costs
- Create project staffing and quality management plans
- Create an effective communication plan
- Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan
- Plan project procurements
- Develop change management and transition plans
- Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan
- Execute the project procurement plan
- Monitor and control project performance
- Monitor and control project constraints
- Monitor and control project risks
- Monitor and control procurements
- Perform project closure activities
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Laurie A. Perry, John Wilson
About CompTIA Project+
CompTIA Project+ gives business professionals – inside and outside of IT - the basic concepts behind project management to successfully manage small- to medium-size projects.
Project+ is ideal for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties, but do not need the project management rigor required for larger, more complex projects.
Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts without being confined to any one methodology or framework.
For the latest Project+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/project