CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-002) Complete Bundle
What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exams or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Planning and Scoping
Module 2: Information Gathering and Vulnerability Scanning
Module 3: Attacks and Exploits
Module 4: Reporting and Communication
Module 5: Tools and Code Analysis
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for PenTest+ (PT0-002) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for PenTest+ (PT0-002) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
Lesson 1: Scoping Organization/Customer Requirements
Lesson 2: Defining the Rules of Engagement
Lesson 3: Footprinting and Gathering Intelligence
Lesson 4: Evaluating Human and Physical Vulnerabilities
Lesson 5: Preparing the Vulnerability Scan
Lesson 6: Scanning Logical Vulnerabilities
Lesson 7: Analyzing Scanning Results
Lesson 8: Avoiding Detection and Covering Tracks
Lesson 9: Exploiting the LAN and Cloud
Lesson 10: Testing Wireless Networks
Lesson 11: Targeting Mobile Devices
Lesson 12: Attacking Specialized Systems
Lesson 13: Web Application-Based Attacks
Lesson 14: Performing System Hacking
Lesson 15: Scripting and Software Development
Lesson 16: Leveraging the Attack: Pivot and Penetrate
Lesson 17: Communicating During the PenTesting Process
Lesson 18: Summarizing Report Components
Lesson 19: Recommending Remediation
Lesson 20: Performing Post-Report Delivery Activities
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Domain Tools: Nslookup, Dig and Whois
Assisted Lab: Navigating Open-Source Intelligence Tools
Assisted Lab: Understanding Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)
APPLIED Lab: Understanding Spear Phishing and Credentials Attack
Assisted Lab: Exploring OpenVAS
Assisted Lab: Using Web Scanners
Assisted Lab: Understanding Nmap Common Usage
APPLIED Lab: Scanning a Vulnerable System
Assisted Lab: Understanding Scan Output
Assisted Lab: Navigating Steganography Tools
Assisted Lab: Demonstrating Enumeration Techniques
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Basics of Metasploit
APPLIED Lab: Using VSFTP Manual and Metasploit
Assisted Lab: Monitoring with Aircrack-ng
Assisted Lab: Discovering IoT devices with Shodan
Assisted Lab: Using SQL Injection
Assisted Lab: Using Reverse and Bind Shells
Assisted Lab: Analyzing Exploit Code
Assisted Lab: Exploring Programming Shells
Assisted Lab: Applying PenTest Automation
Assisted Lab: Exploring Password Attacks with John the Ripper and Hydra
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for PenTest+ (PT0-002) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
About CompTIA PenTest+
CompTIA PenTest+ is for cybersecurity professionals tasked with penetration testing and vulnerability management.
CompTIA PenTest+ is the most comprehensive and current exam covering all penetration testing stages. Unlike other penetration testing exams that only cover a portion of stages with essay questions and hands-on, PenTest+ uses both performance-based and knowledge-based questions to ensure all stages are addressed. PenTest+ is also the only exam on the market to include all aspects of vulnerability management. It not only covers hands-on vulnerability assessment, scanning, and analysis, but also includes planning, scoping, and managing weaknesses, not just exploiting them.
For the latest PenTest+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/pentest