CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (FC0-U61) Exam Prep Bundle
What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exams or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest FC0-U61 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
- This study guide and the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) certification exam are designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills to setup and use a computer at home securely and keep it in good working order as well as provide informal support for PCs and simple computer networks in a small business. After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Set up a computer workstation and use basic software applications
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles
- Understand some principles of software and database development
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2018-10-09
Author(s): James Pengelly
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: IT Concepts and Terminology
Module 2: Infrastructure
Module 3: Applications and Software
Module 4: Software Development
Module 5: Database Fundamentals
Module 6: Security
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (FC0-U61) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for IT Fundamentals (ITF+) (FC0-U61) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login
About CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) exam helps professionals decide if a career in IT is right for them or to develop a broader understanding of IT. ITF+ will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, application software development, database fundamentals, and security.
For the latest IT Fundamentals (ITF+) exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/it-fundamentals