CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-004) eLearning Bundle
What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exams or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
Lesson 1: Performing Risk Management Activities
Lesson 2: Summarizing Governance & Compliance Strategies
Lesson 3: Implementing Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Lesson 4: Identifying Infrastructure Services
Lesson 5: Performing Software Integration
Lesson 6: Explain Virtualization, Cloud and Emerging Technology
Lesson 7: Exploring Secure Configurations and System Hardening
Lesson 8: Understanding Security Considerations of Cloud and Specialized Platforms
Lesson 9: Implementing Cryptography
Lesson 10: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Lesson 11: Understanding Threat and Vulnerability Management
Lesson 12: Developing Incident Response Capabilities
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Using Automation to Identify Sensitive Data
Assisted Lab: Understanding DR Capabilities in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Web Application Firewall
Assisted Lab: Understanding the Role of SPF Records and DNSSEC
Assisted Lab: Using Security Incident and Event Management Features
Assisted Lab: Performing Static Code Analysis
Assisted Lab: Exploiting Web Applications – Stored XSS, SQL Injection
APPLIED LAB: Analyzing Web Application Vulnerabilities
Assisted Lab: Implementing a VNet in Azure
Assisted Lab: Deploying a Virtual Private Cloud in Amazon Web Services
Assisted Lab: Implementing and Updating Containers on Windows Server 2019
APPLIED LAB: Performing Container Update Tasks
Assisted Lab: Understanding DNS over HTTPS (DoH)
Assisted Lab: Deploying a Hardened Server Image in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Implementing an Application Blocklist Policy
Assisted Lab: Configuring Monitoring in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Implementing Data Protection using Symmetric Encryption
Assisted Lab: Exploring Cryptography and Cryptanalysis using Visual Tools
Assisted Lab: Implementing HTTP Server Certificates
APPLIED LAB: Troubleshooting HTTP Server Certificates
Assisted Lab: Exploring MITRE ATT&CK Navigator
Assisted Lab: Exploring and Interpreting Intrusion Detection System Alerts
APPLIED LAB: Analyzing Intrusion Detection System Logs
Assisted Lab: Exploiting the Server Message Block Protocol
Assisted Lab: Analyzing SMB Vulnerabilities
Assisted Lab: Analyzing Firmware using Binary Analysis and Hardware Emulation
Assisted Lab: Analyzing and Attack Wireless Network Protections
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for CASP+ (CAS-004) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
About CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification for security architects and senior security engineers charged with leading and improving an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness.
CASP+ is for practitioners – not managers – at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
For the latest CASP+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/comptia-advanced-security-practitioner